The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no way of transmitting data over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
A. How we work with information
1. When you use our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that may be used to contact you or to identify you. Personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name ("Personal Information"), email address, phone number or other data to help you use the services.
2. We collect information from you when you register on our site, when you subscribe to newsletters, when you respond to surveys, when filling out forms, when using live chat (online) or entering information on our site.
B. Data to be recorded
1. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Site ("Data That Is Saved").
2. These Data that are saved may include information such as internet protocol ("IP") address of your computer, browser type, browser version, pages of our Site you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages and other statistics.
C. Cookie Information
D. Messages to you
1. We may use your Personal Data to contact you through newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
2. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, when you make purchases, when you sign up for our newsletter, when responding to surveys or marketing communications, when browsing the website or using certain other features of the site, in the following ways:
2.1. In order to customize your use and to enable us to provide the type of content and products you are most interested in.
2.2. In order to improve our website in order to serve you better.
2.3. To enable us to better serve you in response to your service requests.
2.4. In order to administer competitions, promotions, surveys or other functions of the site.
2.5. In order to process your transactions quickly.
2.6. To request ratings and reviews of services or products.
2.7. In order to track them after correspondence (live chat, email or telephone enquiries).
3. We store your data (in most cases email only) in our CRM system for the above purposes. You can unsubscribe at any time and receive no more messages from us.
E. Third countries
1. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outsiders unless we have previously warned users. This does not include web hosting partners and other parties who help us manage our website, conduct our business, or serve our users. We may also provide information when its provision is made for the purpose of complying with the law, to enforce our site rules or to protect our rights, property or safety or those of others.
2. However, non-personal visitor information may be made available to other parties for marketing, advertising or other use.
3. Please note that if you decide to subscribe to our newsletter, we may send you information on behalf of our partners that is related to what you do. You can sign off at any time.
6. In addition, we may use third-party services such as:
6.1. Google Analytics, which collects, monitors and analyzes how you interact with the Site.
6.2. MailChimp or GetResponse to save your email address, as well as other details related to your email address. We use MailChimp or GetResponse as our marketing automation platform. By submitting a form on the Site, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transferred to MailChimp or GetResponse for processing in accordance with their Privacy Policies and Terms.
6.3. The following plug-ins:
a) "Insert Headers and Footers" by WPBeginner.
b) "MailChimp for WordPress" from ibericode.
c) "Cookie Notice" by dFactory.
(d) Yoast SEO.
(e) "Contact Form 7" by Takayuki Miyoshi.
f) "Disable Comments" by Samir Shah.
(g) "User Profile Picture" by Ronald Huereca.
(h) "Force HTTPS (SSL Redirect & Fix Insecure Content)" by LittleBizzy.
i) "Loco Translate" by Tim Whitlock.
6.4. Facebook Pixel.
6.5. Google Remarketing Tag.
E. Future events
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another organization (company), be it through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that organization will receive all the information collected by us on the Site. In this case, you will be notified by email and/or by notice prominently on our website about the change of ownership.
H. Changes to this policy
1. We do not guarantee the continuous functioning of the Site.
2. We reserve the right to interrupt access to certain material or to the entire website indefinitely, planned or accidental. We are not responsible for any damage caused to users as a result of the interruptions.
3. We reserve the right to redirect Users to other websites that are controlled by us. In this case, the User must accept the terms of these websites.
4. We reserve the right to redirect Users to other websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. We have no control over the content of these websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of these websites.
5. The information that is on the Site should in no way be interpreted as advice or consultation. All user actions related to the protection of their rights and legitimate interests must be carried out after consultation with a specialist in the relevant field.
6. The information provided on the Site may be general and abstract. Its correct application in practice depends on the law, including the legal facts about the specific situation, which cannot be described on the Site. This is the reason why we are not responsible for how users apply the information in different more complex situations or in situations with specific characteristics that cause harm to the User.
J. About Us
Delta3analizi.com ("The Site", "we", "us" or "our"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to collect and use information in accordance with these policies. The site is owned by delta analytics foundation – a non-governmental organization carrying out only non-commercial activities, registered in Bulgaria with UIC 205817969.